Food = Energy

Food = Energy

Friday, August 21, 2015

That Vegan Runner meets Eat Run and Done.

This is going to be a short post and a final post for That Vegan Runner.

Thank you for everyone who checked in to see what I've been up to and what I had to share while maintaining this blog since it was Me and This Running Thing. There were many gaps in the road but I can promise that consistency is of my utmost priority as I launch a new blog: Eat Run and Done.

I ask that you to continue following my posts at Eat Run and Done. which can be found at www.eatrunanddone.com. If you click on it now, you won't find any posts. I need the weekend. But sometime next week you will find my first post and even some posts that I will be recycling from That Vegan Runner because well...we're in Portland. And Portland definitely recycles. Everything.

Also, you can find me on Twitter and Instagram at @eatrunanddone and on FB if you search Eat Run and Done or type in www.facebook.com/eatrunanddone

I'll definitely miss this blog but I will always be That Vegan Runner. It's time for the next chapter of this journey.

Thank you all, again, and I look forward to sharing my new blog with all of you and I hope you think it's worthy to share with others you know as well!

PS: HUGE shout-out to Carrie over at www.ourstabletable.com for helping me out and really pushing me through that door!

As always,

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment